Old 14-11-2008, 08:43 PM
LittleNoddy LittleNoddy is offline
Registered User

Default Little Help Needed in finding name of this plant... Any advise welcome

I know someone whom has this plant, however there are some problems at the moment, and I would like to find out a little more about it. But we don't know what it's called nor do the garden centers locally to me...

So I have taken a couple of photos in the hope that someone my be able to tell me the name of the plant.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o/DSCF7832.jpg

And here is the leaf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o/DSCF7824.jpg

I would like to thank anyone in advance if they can tell me the name...

Many thanks Wayne