Old 14-11-2008, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Little Help Needed in finding name of this plant... Any advise welcome

In article , LittleNoddy
writes

I know someone whom has this plant, however there are some problems at
the moment, and I would like to find out a little more about it. But we
don't know what it's called nor do the garden centers locally to me...

So I have taken a couple of photos in the hope that someone my be able
to tell me the name of the plant.

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../DSCF7832.jpg]

And here is the leaf

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../DSCF7824.jpg]

I would like to thank anyone in advance if they can tell me the
name...

Many thanks Wayne

It's an Oxalis triangluaris. I find Oxalis runs all over the place if
planted in the soil

link
herehttp://pacificbulbsociety.org/pbswiki/files/Oxalis/Oxalis_triangulari
s_Purpurea.jpg