Old 14-11-2008, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Ivy

The message
from Chris Hogg contains these words:

If their reader can't handle HTML and reading it upsets them, perhaps
they should consider upgrading to a better reader. There are bound to
be people who post in HTML occasionally, whether accidentally or
otherwise.

IMO my reader is superior to any other I have tried. The only deficiency
I it has ATM is seeing and translating some of the less-used character
formats. Howeer, this is in-hand.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig