Old 15-11-2008, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Victory Garden - the show - latest incarnation

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Is most watch-able. Someone cleaned up Kip Anderson, found a funky cook and
the newest host(s?) is quite pleasant.

When did this happen????

Cheryl

This is the second season for the "re-vamped" Victory Garden. If you
like it, I think that you are in the minority. All of my gardeners
friends hate the format, can't stand the host and want someone like Jim
Crocket as host and REAL gardening information.

I have my satellite DVR set up to record all the new shows but usually I
watch about 10 minutes of the show and delete it. They just aren't
worth watching. There is just too much "non-gardening" stuff now.

My favorite gardening show is "Gardening by the Yard" with Paul James on
HGTV. There is LOTS of good, useful information for even old timers
like me.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL