Old 16-11-2008, 07:02 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

;822801]On Nov 15, 6:02*pm, "Gloria" wrote:
Hi Maddie! *I haven't been in here for a spell and today I decided to lurk
in wrecked gardens, and I find your post! *It's great to see your rambling
and hope that you will be able to ramble more frequently. *Uh, *for the
folks who might be reading this, I am NOT the bad Gloria.....I'm the lucky
friend Gloria in Alabama....lucky to have visited with madgardener at her
home in Dandridge.

Very glad to see you, Maddie, and best wishes on your marriage.

wrote in message

umm, you honor and humble me, I'm dragging me toe in the mud. did I
say mud?? YES!!!!!! we're FINALLY getting a wee bit o' the wet
stuff!! and Gloria? there ain't no bad Gloria.......there is also
another sweet Gloria who used to sign her name "only the iguana's know
for sure" who lives just 14 miles away from me who turned me on to
this affordable rental house. now all I have to do is sort through
the empty containers and decide which one to tuck in the assorted
loose narcissus I purchased a few months ago. It's always a nice
surprise to see who comes up unexpectedly. I did find an unusual one
with a soft pastel green eye surrounded by a darker green throat and
decided what the heck. All of the bulbs were incredible two and three
nosers....(the "necks" of the bulbs are actually called "noses" in the
business I think) but I was determined to have a few to plug into
soil even if it was another container until I have my own home and
yard to tuck into.
we're supposed to get a few snow flurries, we'll see. And if you get
the chance, you oughta give me a shout sometime if you're inclined to
visit sometime. it is beautiful here, it's just I don't have me
gardens here. all in good time, ya know?
maddie up in the greene bowl, surrounded by the Cherokee National
Forest in upper north eastern Tennessee gardening in the historical
downtown area

maddy im so sorry that your so called "friend" treated u so badly. it makes
me sad at heart to know that someone would do that to u.
congrats on your marriage . i wish u both nothing but peace, happiness and
lots of gardening fun and discoveries .
i had wondered what had happened to u as i had emailed u a bit ago and
hadnt heard back so now i know my answer u werent online , but im so
happy to see u here and being able to read your wonderful ramblings.
best of wishes and wintery hugssss, sockiescat.