Old 16-11-2008, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R[_4_] Bill R[_4_] is offline

Default Victory Garden - the show - latest incarnation

wrote:

I adore Paul James, but can't find where Gardening by the Yard is at
since HGTV has sadly changed it's good format to the stuff I'm just
not interest in.

I just did a search for you on my satellite receiver and here is what
came up for Paul James' show, "Gardening by the Yard" on HGTV:

Sunday, Nov. 23, 7:30 AM, repeat from 8/5/06
Sunday, Nov. 23, 8:00 AM, repeat from 12/1/07

New shows have been running on Sundays and I set up my DVR to record all
of them.

Another program that I liked that used to run on the local PBS station
is "P Allen Smith Garden Home". The local PBS station only shows
repeats of the show since P Allen sold out and now has a sponsored show
(with lot of ads). His new show is called "P Allen Smith's Garden" but
no station in my market carries it.
--
Bill R.

e-mail address disguised to reduce spam