Old 16-11-2008, 11:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] madgardener1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Howdy friends!!

i had wondered what had happened to u as i had emailed u a bit ago and

hadnt heard back so now i know my answer u werent online , but im so

happy to see u here and being able to read your wonderful ramblings.
best of wishes and wintery hugssss, sockiescat.

--
sockiescat

that and you probably had my old address. I always forgot that I had
the yahoo account as backup. then someone literally stole my password
in the late spring of my former yahoo account I'd had for years, and
had to change it to what it is now, which actually is better as I have
always been known as the madgardener! add to that the new moniker of
"Maddie" and bob's yer uncle and fanny's yer aunt! (you can see the
influences of living with me English husband for the past year plus
including the intimate conversations over the last two plus
years.............you should hear me accent now......sorta a blend of
Tennessee/Eastern Tennessee/English/kinda strange Michigan wearing
off.........unique is NOT the word here!!

Maddie gardening coldly in far upper Eastern Tennessee right next to
the Cherokee National Forest and Appalachian Mountains in a greene
bowl in the historical downtown of Greeneville now......(still growing
USA zone 7a which is actually warmer than ten years ago when it was
cooler zone 6b)