Old 16-11-2008, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default tiny white "eggs" on soil of indoor succulent

On Nov 16, 10:09 pm, Tom wrote:
Hi, I have about 30 cacti and succulents indoors. One suddenly has lots
of little white things about 1mm across in the soil.

They look like eggs. I've just brought some plants inside, and did find
a beetle on my floor the other day..

Is there anything I should do? I love this plant and apart from this
it's doing really well.

Cheers,

Tom

Ping Kay, she is the resident expert Tom.

Judith