Old 17-11-2008, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Default tiny white "eggs" on soil of indoor succulent

II'd agree with the repotting advice, though I'd be inclined to delay a
while, and not repot until you have a suspicion of actual damage -
although repotting in a warm house is less of a problem than repotting in
a cold greenhouse.
--
Kay

Yup, I'll go along with that. :~)

Spider

Ok, thanks. Is there anything I should do in the meantime? Just isolate it?

- It's definitely not capsules. I repotted in about April with just
standard cactus compost.

- The soil was bone dry and had been for over a week. I last watered
about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I have central heating (I know this isn't
good, but apart from these eggs everything seems to thrive).

Cheers,

Tom.