Old 17-11-2008, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default tiny white "eggs" on soil of indoor succulent

Tom writes

II'd agree with the repotting advice, though I'd be inclined to
delay a while, and not repot until you have a suspicion of actual
damage - although repotting in a warm house is less of a problem than
repotting in a cold greenhouse.
-- Kay

Yup, I'll go along with that. :~)
Spider

Ok, thanks. Is there anything I should do in the meantime? Just isolate it?

Remove any of the eggs that you can take out easily.

You could always try purring them into a jam jar with some moist soil
and seeing what they hatch into.

--
Kay