Old 17-11-2008, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Ivy

The message
from yourgardenworks
contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge;822764 Wrote:
The message
from Pam Moore
contains these words:
-
I also use Agent. No HTML on mine either.-

Ah, but could you see it if you wanted to?

--
Rusty
Direct reply to: horrid dot squeak snailything zetnet point co period

In my experience, your best removing all foliage etc, then waiting for
any regrowth to appear, spray with Glyphosate etc before the leaves
gain there waxy covering, job done.

Do I detect a hint of non-sequitur here?

Oh, and it's usual to cut the sig-separator and anything underneath it.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig