Old 18-11-2008, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
SYMPLASTLESS222 SYMPLASTLESS222 is offline

Default Common tree problems

You claim you are a forester. Please tell us what a forest is to you.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"D. Staples" wrote in message
.. .
Prove you have any education other than being a saw hand for Shigo for 52
days and I will respond, no use in through roses before swine.

"SYMPLASTLESS222" wrote in message
. ..

"D. Staples" wrote in message
Ah, the yard boy is back from his cure.

Anybody claiming to be a forester should be responsible for defining just
what they mean when they say forest.

I actually have over 900 terms that you should be required to define if
you call yourself a forester.

Why not start with how you define a forest.

Then define what you mean when you say that you are a forester. What do
you mean when you say forester.

I went to your website and found the link to be dead.
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

Actually I am trying to define the terms myself.

I am just asking you to define two.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.