Old 19-11-2008, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Hot box chain

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"Cerumen" wrote ...
"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

Where can i get a chain for my hotbox electric heater? I used to have it
on a shelf in the greenhouse but now I have the new greenhouse I have a
strong rail to hang it from but I have lost one of the chains. Would it
matter if I just bought any old chain to fix it?

Any chain that will take the weight will do. Good hardware shops sell it
by the yard.

So do some of the "sheds".

Shed
Nah, there, they'd fryy it...