Old 19-11-2008, 12:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
idle bear idle bear is offline

Default puffballs

"joevan" wrote in message On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:31:54 -0600, Travis
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:31:20 -0600, Bill wrote:

What is this file? It is labeled a .gif but saves as a .txt and when I
change it to .gif it is not recognized.

No troubles here. I saved the gif file, opened it with irfanview and
saved it to jpg. I also halved the size so a not to post another large
file of a snowball bush.

verry inneresting. I didn't keep the file I sent but if it was a gif it
wouldve been because I put it thru photoshop to compress so it shouldve been
under 200k anyway. Otherwise I wouldve sent a jpg. There's more here than I
unnerstand

--
If I keep a green branch in my heart a singing bird will come