Old 10-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Frogleg

Default questions from a first-time homeowner on bugs!

On 10 Apr 2003 08:34:57 -0700, (jameson) wrote:

I like the bat idea, havent noticed any in this new part of town I
live in... but if they help I want them! where does one buy a "bat
house"? Id feel really dumb if I went to my local nursery and asked
for one and they had no idea what I was talking about.

This isn't like asking for a sky hook. :-) Search the web for "bat
house" to get an idea of availability. Also check your local state
extension office, both for mosquito control ideas and possibility of
bats in the area that could be encouraged. I have no clue as to the
typical range of bats.