Old 21-11-2008, 01:12 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Joan[_2_] Joan[_2_] is offline

Default Estate planning for goldfish???

Hello. I am writing to ask you if you have any thoughts about how to
provide for pond goldfish after the owner's death.
I'm in the process of writing an animal trust, and I'm trying to come
up with a plan for my goldfish after I am gone. Not that I am
planning on dying any time soon...but you just never know what's in
store for you, and I'd hate to think of my goldies being neglected or
cared for improperly or, (God forbid) used as "feeders".
Unfortunately, I don't know anybody in my area who is into ponding,
although I am trying to network with some of the koi clubs in the
Portland area.

Anybody out there live anywhere near western Oregon who would be
willing to be goldfish "godparents"?

Thanks.
Joan, on the central Oregon coast
)