Old 22-11-2008, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Freesia bulbs - mail order ?

HI

beccabunga wrote:
Adrian;823220 Wrote:
HI folks

Am I too late to buy freesia bulbs ? -
can't seem to find any online.....

We grew some in a litle patch in the polytunnel last year
and my wife was very pleased with them - I wanted to get some more
bulbs for a birthday present for her - but can't seem to find any
online....

Any suggestions please ?

Thanks
Adrian, Co Cork, Ireland

Trawl your local garden centres, who are selling off their autumn
planting bulbs.

Thanks for the reply..

Tried that g - but , being out here in the wilds of West Cork,
Ireland, we don't have quite the choice of garden centres that you might
have in (say) the UK.... - and it looks like everybody else got there
before me. However, I may have found an online source - so all is not lost!

Thanks
Adrian