Old 22-11-2008, 08:57 PM posted to rec.ponds
John Smith[_5_] John Smith[_5_] is offline

Default Volitan Lions invading the Caribean OLD NEWS DUDE...........hohum. but Ron Schuh is ready willing and able to suck that dick with a passion.John Smith the world champion "Tag-Team-Dick-Sucker"

John Smith wrote:

Can't resist huh Johnnie Boi...........a sure sign of being owned!
Dance yu puppet dance.........its all your good for anyhow, as your
momma gives better blow jobs than your wife and you as a tag team
does. You can definately tell when one is owned big time as they
resort back to the old "use spell check crap" Ask me if I give a
flying **** how I spell Johnnie "lil Boy Lover" Smith. Even so you got
the message loud and clear misspelled words and all!

REPENT SINNER ...

Regards,
JS