Old 23-11-2008, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default What ground preparation is required prior to re-planting a hedge?

The message
from Richard Savage contains these words:
Jeanne Stockdale wrote:

I do not doubt that at all but I doubt that they were competing at birth
with a fence of this magnitude.
Now if the fence could be replaced with a light permeable stock type
fence
then things would be far more possible.

Unfortunately the fence was a 'sop' to the neighbours. They were
_really_ pleased with the removal of the Lawsons, but didn't like the
'wide open' back gardens that resulted.

Well, it can come down in a year or two, and you can build a magnificent
shed with it...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig