Old 23-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Conroy View Post
My problem is because i am not putting my greenhouse on the grass/soil, and i am planning put it on my paving. So it is possible of not using the base at all and just leave my greenhouse on my paving? Any advice welcome/

Thanks
Either drill through the base into the slabs and screw it down using rawplugs
or get some brackets and fix then to the sides of the base and then screw the brackets to the slabs. If it's glazed with polycarbonate it will need to be very well secured, if glass less so.