Old 23-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Happymeow Happymeow is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granity View Post
Either drill through the base into the slabs and screw it down using rawplugs
or get some brackets and fix then to the sides of the base and then screw the brackets to the slabs. If it's glazed with polycarbonate it will need to be very well secured, if glass less so.
Thank for the reply. The green house that I've bought is glass. The pavment is flat. What is the reason of greenhouse attaching to the ground? is it only for Stability. I have two mini greenhouse (the plastic one) and with nothing attached to them they are fine in our garden. Unfortunatly we do not have much soil/grass area in our garden and the ground is all concrete. And if i have to drew hole on the paving area, my husband just worried it will damage the pavment. I just want an area to grow some veg.. being a beginner i should have done more research before getting a greenhouse. feel really stupid now.