Old 23-11-2008, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Greenhouse question

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
k...
The message
from Happymeow contains these
words:

My problem is because i am not putting my greenhouse on the grass/soil,
and i am planning put it on my paving. So it is possible of not using
the base at all and just leave my greenhouse on my paving? Any advice
welcome/

You'll have to drill holes in the paving (with a masonry bit!) and use
something like Rawlbolts - otherwise your greenhouse *WILL* blow away.

--

Another point is ....... height :-)

Take into consideration the height at the eaves WITHOUT the metal base :-(

(We scrapped the metal base BUT built a small brick wall to mount the
greenhouse on and with Masonry drills, fixed it to the bricks. That was
about 10 years ago and it has not moved an inch. Brick wall was one brick on
edge.)

Mike