Old 24-11-2008, 01:16 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Wow! It got cold here

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:06:02 EST, Bonnie NJ wrote:

All the plants in my pond are dormant now - all but the watercress.
Bonnie

Here too. My floating mesh baskets of it are nice and green, same with the
big one in the pre-filter. My sister gave me some water mint and I put it
in the basket of one, hoping it will survive the winter there. I had a
little sprig in my fountain birdbath for months and I guess the squirrels
finally decided to remove or eat it. :-( ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us