Old 24-11-2008, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Victory Garden - the show - latest incarnation

Dan L. wrote:

I liked the older version of Victory Garden better also. However, if you
have cable tv try and see if you have the CREATE channel. They have
several garden shows: Victory Garden, Garden Smart, P. Allen Smith and
Cultivating Life. The only one I record each week to DVD is Victory
Garden.

I record about 5 hours of shows on one DVD disk each week at home and
watch them at work during my lunch time on a laptop computer. It works
for me

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Actually, CREATE is a PBS digital subchannel. So, if your PBS station
carries it you can receive it over the air with a TV with a digital
tuner or a digital converter box. As Dan says it may be available on
cable but, on most systems, it is on the over priced digital tier. Both
of our local PBS station replaced CREATE with WORLD but I'm hoping that
one of them will have the common sense (it seem like a lot of that is
missing from PBS stations lately) to add it back.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL