Old 25-11-2008, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Greenhouse question

"John T" wrote in message

For what its worth...

When i did mine (not Argos) i used the steel base, but was putting it on a
concrete base. I cut off the spike part of the corner fitting with a
hacksaw, and bolted the base down with anchor bolts. Where i am is a bit
exposed, and i do exect high winds.

I immersed most of my steel base in the wet concrete as I laid it.
No second chance to ensure it was level and square though .
Absolutely no chance of it blowing away either !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com