Old 27-11-2008, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Plant Supports

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote:
"archie" wrote:

So if anybody has any ideas for supports they'd like to see I'm
all ears! Thanks for taking the time to read this at any rate.

Hi Archie

A couple of points. 1) You cannot post pictures here. You need to post to
post them elsewhere and put a link up. Here is a posting link I have
http://www.myalbum.com/Album=OQFDHPQP
Free to join and very easy to use.

and 2) You are posting via gardenbanter :-( That is a red rag to a bull
the clique on this newsgroup :-(

However, I wish you luck but don't hold your breath from this newsgroup
:-(

How very negative of you, Mike. Just because your bragging posts
are ill-received...

Sorry I don't have any advice for our new arrival - I don't use plant
supports, other than 'common or garden' canes...

--
AnneJ

:-))

AnneJ you say such sweet things :-))