Old 27-11-2008, 07:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
John Smith[_5_] John Smith[_5_] is offline

Default should i host a reef board for all you and moderate this myself?

John Smith wrote:

Only "YOU" would be familiar with such sounds Johnnie "Lil Boy Lover"
Smith. NOw that your married to your momma I guess you do not have
the need to masturbate anymore since your "wife" can do it inbetween
crawling the gutters and working the projects, and then there is
always your sister! I hear she is a show off when it ocmes to sucking
a dick just like your new "Momma Wife" is. She gargles before
swallowing!

Repent sinner ... the end nears.

Regards,
JS