Old 28-11-2008, 06:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Plant Supports

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"Pete C" wrote:

I'm very pleased to note that the lad has had a couple of helpful
replies, contrary to _your_ predictions...

I wouldn't want any newcomer, no matter from whence, to judge the
group by _your_ standards...

Indeed. He came here innocently seeking advice and gets a welcome
far from warm. I sometimes despair of people.

Those who know Mike (and those who haven't already killfiled him) know
that the best thing about him is that he cruises several times a year, and
thus he's not always here to trouble us.

Those who are new to the group might not know this, and could take
some of the silly thing that he says seriously, IYSWIM.

--
AnneJ

AnneJ you never fail to amaze me at the wonderful things you say on here and
believe in what you are saying :-)

How sweet you are to me all the time.

New people to the site can thus see just how friendly the site is :-))

Mike