Old 28-11-2008, 06:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Johnson Alan Johnson is offline

Default Gardeners World

Pete C wrote:
I really enjoyed tonights prog. Being a new allotmenteer, I loved seeing
Joe's progress in one prog. I planted broad beans this morning, really
satisfying

I found Doh Joe and his allotment ridiculous from the outset. I found it
very tedious and boring to watch the whole escapade again in compact
form. I switched over. GW has been way to 'up there' for a long time.
This attempt at bringing it down to earth failed miserably and Joe made
himself the laughing stock of those allotments.

Regards

--
Alan Johnson, Geotr@ns
www.geotrans-online.de