Old 28-11-2008, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default How to get onto urg

Incidentally, I have just been on to GB to look at this thread - 16
posts

While on urg - 24 posts.

I haven't time to see whether the missing posts are all to do with time
lag.

And re ease of use - in GB, all the posts in the thread are in one long
chain arranged according to time of arrival. In a newsreader, all the
posts are sort into their subthreads, so you can read all secondary
exactly what point someone is responding to.
--
Kay