Old 28-11-2008, 11:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Nov27-B - 20086386_bittersweet.jpg

John - Pa. wrote in message
The best of a nasty one. To quote another web site;
-----

-----

By this description, the berry location along the vine makes this the
oriental variety. It is a real P-i-t-A, and I spend a lot of time each
spring trying to keep it under control along our wooded boundary. It
can be pretty at this time of year, however.

It's VERY pretty and a lovely picture, thanks. I'd never heard of
bittersweet but have saved your shot.

Mary