Old 28-11-2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:39:08 EST, wrote:

My Florida based MIL is here for visit. I have turned the heat up to 74o to keep her
warm. Outdoors the pond is covered, but I finally realized that the heater wasnt
working. it kept blowing the GFI. DH finally laid down an extension cord to a plug
it wouldnt blow (yes, that is on GFI too). is 40, fish are down and not looking for
food. too late to try solar thing now.

keep warm everyone, dont eat too much all at once. Ingrid

Ditto from the west side of the US. Dinner done and all relaxing and about
ready to watch a movie. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us