Old 29-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Steve.r Steve.r is offline
Registered User

Default Dog proof lawn

Hi Everyone

I have a 50 foot lawn which is being completely torn up by my two new dogs. Since the weather has turned bad it is becoming one large bog.
I am looking for alternative floor coverings which will be more resistant to the constant attack of my two dogs than grass.

A quick search of the net mentions using clover but there is not very much information on what type to use or weather it will be hardy enough. I also have a friend who says he seems to remember reading about a conifer which is very slow growing and soft under foot, apparently an ideal floor covering but can’t remember any more than that.

I really don’t want to resort to paving over the whole garden so any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thank you

Steve