Old 29-11-2008, 07:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default goldfish house with observation feature

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:17:25 EST, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:

However I am interested in this suggestion from Jan

" Next
spring you can install a motion activated sprinkler and remove the net."

Could he please expand. - Many thanks
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

A picture/video is worth a thousand words:

http://www.break.com/index/motion-ac...s-pigeons.html

I use a wider swath, and sensitivity can be adjusted (even that little bird
could have set mine off if I had the sensitivity all the way up,
unfortunately wind blowing plants also sets it off at the higher
sensitivity). ;-) The brand I have is called a heron scarer, course one
still needs cover in the winter when the water is off. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us