Old 30-11-2008, 12:17 AM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgesant View Post
Just getting into gardening... our 130ft garden has been somewhat neglected and we are now doing stuff too if.

To start we have had cut down about 200m sq of weeds and brambles from the back end of our garden.

What use would this all be if I hired a shredder and had this as mulch? Should I bag it up and take away or use on the rest of the garden?

If you can shred it, it will be a great start for your future compost heaps. You will need to remove the bramble roots before you start cultivating and mulching.