Old 30-11-2008, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default LOL Garden Banter

"Gopher" wrote
after
Mungo writes
It makes me laugh out load that Garden Banter shows your
uk.rec.gardening posts on its forums, that there's *nothing* at all you
can do about it and that you lot get *SO* wound up about it.

LOL!

Methinks there's a touch of trolling going on, this beautiful St. Andrew's
Day!

Absolutely no doubt, but if we then go into a serious discussion without
getting bitchy with one another it rather defeats their purpose. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden