Old 01-12-2008, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Greenhouses & filmsy polycarbonate sheeting

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

All fish tanks are stuck together with silicone glue these days without any
support or bracing of any kind, just glass and glue, and they last a very
long time despite the constant pressure from the water trying to push
it all
apart. The only thing is, it must all be bone dry before gluing.

I think the tube of silicone glue I have downstairs guarantees the bond
for ten years.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig