Old 02-12-2008, 07:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default lemon tree blues

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:53:50 +0000, kris anthem um wrote:

I have a lemon tree grown from unknown source (birds,people..) it is as
healthy as can be but hasn;t flowered/fruited.I am wondering if it is
possible to graft a known variety on too the trunk/branch to produce
mandarines or limes etc tree is approx 12 years old and 2 metres tall with
a rough trunk diamater of 10 cm. Any help would be very much
appreciated.Cheers

Give it a try.
The problem is that you probably have root stock of a less then desireable
strain.