Old 02-12-2008, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default How to get onto urg

On Dec 1, 11:22 pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:44:18 -0800 (PST), Judith in France

wrote:
On Dec 1, 10:09 am, K wrote:
Pete C writes

You have a problem with people being polite?

Politeness is not merely a form of words. Politeness comes from a
respect for other people.
--
Kay

Pete, as you know Kay, is a long time poster, I have always found him
having enormous respect for posters and also patience with some, such
as me, who show their ignorance, as I do, many times over! He still
puts me right, but always in a very gentle way :-) Now off topic I
have just arrived home to snow! I forgot to bring in my Oleander, the
one in the huge pot that I posted on last year, I only hope it will be
o.k. any advice Kay?

You missed the context, Judith.

We have geraniums that have survived several hard frosts and being buried in
snow twice in one week. Snow drops are in flower, but not in our garden yet.
--

Martin

I frequently miss the context Martin but Kay is a friend and will make
allowances for that :-)

Thanks for the advice, lets hope my Oleander survives. Are you back
for a while now?

Judith