Old 10-04-2003, 11:44 PM
len

Default Grubs

"Heather" wrote in message
Ian - Thanks for your advice.....Small World I live in Brampton also!!! I
am very worried about the chemicals that both the professionals use and

also
what is available at the Home Depot and other stores for just that reason.
I have a small dog and lots of birds in the area. Ceratinly don't want to
be killing any of them just for the grubs. Another guy suggested the

Milky
Spot and from what I can see from some quick research on the net it looks

as
though it is non-toxic and will take the grubs away. I may give that a

try
and see where it goes.
Thanks again,

Heather

Thanks for your advice

Once again, Milky Spore bacteria, it only kills beetle grubs, nothing else.
It takes a couple of years to be totally effective, but works for decades.
So you won't be spreading a broad spectrum insecticide( read kills
everything),every year, like the previous poster. Diazinon a serious poison,
that probably should have never have been made available to the general
public. I think it is going the way of choridane, that is outlawed Len.