Old 02-12-2008, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°² ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°² is offline

Default How to get onto urg

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:44:18 -0800 (PST), Judith in France
wrote:

On Dec 1, 10:09 am, K wrote:
Pete C writes

You have a problem with people being polite?

Politeness is not merely a form of words. Politeness comes from a
respect for other people.
--
Kay

Pete, as you know Kay, is a long time poster, I have always found him
having enormous respect for posters and also patience with some, such
as me, who show their ignorance, as I do, many times over! He still
puts me right, but always in a very gentle way :-) Now off topic I
have just arrived home to snow! I forgot to bring in my Oleander, the
one in the huge pot that I posted on last year, I only hope it will be
o.k. any advice Kay?

Spray it all over with room temperature water, let drain, bring in

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²