Old 02-12-2008, 06:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Well, this takes the cake!

Al Pickrel wrote:
As goddesses go, Pele is HOT! I would never guess she had to pay get leis.

I'll sell em some. Transportaion In is going to be killer though.
Still; even with fuel prices tanking down.

And from a totally unrelated part of my brain: "Pareidolia is a type of
apophenia." That sentence alone made getting up this morning worth
doing and I had to come share it with somebody... I thought, OMG, I
actually know what that means! And for those of you who don't:
Cydonia Mensae is just a rock. I know. I have been there! And if you
see Jesus on EBay you can bid on him if you like but if you win you will
only receive a grilled cheese sandwhich.

And from yet another place deep in my cavernous cerebellum if you have
followed me thus far: I hope everybody has a good holiday. I may check
back later to see if rgo still exists. Today I have a gentleman coming
to my orchid greenhouse to give me an estimate for building a HUGE
aquarium in the middle of it. This is my reward to myself for having to
go through the fire this year; a giant tank of water where once stood
burned out benches. It will be home to one BIG koi named...well, I
haven't thought of name for the fish yet. I'm still digging around
here in there depths searching for something ironically meaningful. Are
you with me? Here's the icing: Perhaps Pele?

:-) Al

Call him Phoenix (from out of the ashes...)