Old 02-12-2008, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default yan tan tetherer O.T.

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
Does anyone know how this counting rhyme goes, my husband has been
nagging me all morning and I don't have time to surf, I think that one
of you will know, hopefully :-)

OK, I looked again and saw your "don't have time to surf."

It starts

Yan Tan Tether mether pip

Steve

OK, you've got me going now. The wiki entry -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yan_Tan_Tethera

gives loads of different varieties, apparently each dale had it's own
similar, but slightly different system.

Steve

Thank you very much for your interest and help Steve, I appreciate your
input very much, I wasn't being lazy, honest guv. just have a lot on at the
moment. Got a couple of hours off tomorrow so will follow some links up,
thanks again

kate