Old 02-12-2008, 11:32 PM
GrowPro GrowPro is offline
Registered User

Question help growing my chives

Ok i just recently put my chives under a 25 watt CFL, in a box with the light hanging over the plant about 4 inches away. right now the chives are very small, only about 4 inches high (with a few strands that are a bit longer, but they kind of sway to the sides. I'm using a timer with it set for on 10 hours, then off 14. I'm watering it with nutrient water and it is in some good soil.

So does anyone know of anything I should do to make it work better or is there anything drastically wrong with my plan like the light times. I'm starting off with one teeny little plant that was the last one from the garden store, got it for like 10 cents cause it was in so bad condition. But after having it sitting in the window a few days i figured it was ready to but put under my light.