Old 02-12-2008, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Garden Banter/Virus alert?

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 22:08:09 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:

The message
from Martin contains these words:

Any mailreader worth its salt won't display HTML - HTML in mail is
against protocols,

cite?

Got, so far, - for news:

Yeah, but you said mailreader.

I asked: "Particularly interested in general attitudes to html in news..."

Zetgod answered: "In short: don't."

http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/nhtml.shtml (About 10kbyte.)

More at: http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/

And I have another 90 kbyte which I'll put up on the wibble.

Mail research to follow...

See bottom of my text.

I've got better things to do than to trawl for protocols. Chapter and
verse will follow - when I CBA

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig