Old 03-12-2008, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Garden Banter/Virus alert?

The message
from Martin contains these words:

Say no more, please

I will, but at a later date.

If you want some idea of what I speak, see:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/ad/

and then

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/garden.htm

And that's not the half of it...

I have a lot of creative (some say)นพ writing gathering dust, admin
likewise, a pooter under construction, likewise a server, and being a
poor neglected bachelor, loads of cooking to do and washing-up,
housework etc. to neglect. This is why I have difficulty keeping up (at
the back).

นพ *I* say...

--
Rusty