Old 03-12-2008, 07:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Winter Reflections

The yard seems silent except for bird feeders. Broke through the
slight frost barrier with my hand smelled of humus or potential .
Fireplace with stones so elemental suggest the Chinese five elements. I
think of eternal return for some reason. Think of the Moma and the
Papas łthe darkest hour is just before dawn tooł.
Yikes this on Dec. 3 where it feels like late January. Pond not frozen
but the fish abstain from eating. I am thinking of root vegetables,
miso and protein.

Fire flashes to my left
Late sun illuminates the kitchen
Got to check the real mail.