Old 10-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Neighbours Help

"Ophelia" wrote in message

Update. . We were in the garden doing a few jobs She has been prowling
up and down the path next to my fence all afternoon making mad remarks

*duh*
A couple of the things I could make out was 'Smell' BTW it is almost

away.
I have been watering that bit of garden today and it is nice .. and
'Talking about me' yeah right

I forgot to mention I have had complaints from her before. Once was when

was watering my garden and some water went onto the path

When you are watering the garden couldn't you accidentally spray some water
on her?

If you were distracted whilst watering you wouldn't know where the water was
going!

Now.... to something useful.. Can I move an apple tree just now?)

With a little difficulty, yes, you would have to make sure you had a
good root ball, and plenty of water afterwards.

Alan