Old 03-12-2008, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David W EEE Roberts David W EEE Roberts is offline

Default Has this ......

'Mike' wrote:

..... ""recession"" hit you or is it all media hype?

Do you know anybody who has been hit by this ""recession""? HOW?

Mike

Can't sell our house at the moment - which I count as 'hit'.

Told by employers that due to the current economic climate there will be no
bonuses, pay rises, training, travel to any meetings which are not directly
revenue generating, long service awards etc. etc.

Yep - that feels like 'hit' to me.

Always assuming that the compulsory redundancies don't come my way.....