Old 03-12-2008, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Has this ......

wrote:
In article ,
Pete C wrote:

No pay increase, no Christmas bonus, and no overtime, however,
voluntary 'extra' hours requested to be worked. I'm hit!

Do you have any evidence that the recession is the cause, rather than
merely an excuse?

Working in academia, I am accustomed to all of those, though we did
get a pay increase this year (to counteract bthe many years when we
didn't).

One client going bust on us......... for £32 Work is harder to
find........less of it, and what there is is auctioned...........sometimes
going for prices we can't buy materials for.
--
Pete C
London UK